Location: Melbourne CBD
Business Services | Marketing | Part-time
We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated Marketing Assistant to join our growing marketing team. If you’re an ambitious individual who wants to build a career in marketing and communications then we want to work with you.
You will be working closely with our Marketing Co-ordinator on a part-time basis (2 days per week with the potential to grow to 3 days per week). You will provide crucial administrative support by carrying out a range of marketing tasks.
The role and key responsibilities:
- Assist with the implementation of the firm marketing plan
- Contribute to the creation of digital marketing campaigns
- Maintain our social media presence across all digital channels
- Support the business content strategy by suggesting relevant topics and scheduling website and social media content
- Maintain firm client lists
- Assist with the planning and hosting of marketing events
- Organise firm marketing collateral when required
- Data recording (Social media and Google Analytics)
- Assist with the creation of the fortnightly internal newsletter
- Support the marketing team with a range of day to day marketing tasks.
- Completed or currently enrolled in an undergraduate course for Marketing, Communications or similar field.
- Some previous experience in marketing is required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A desire to work in a fast paced, positive and collaborative environment
- Able to show initiative and proactively seek information
- Excellent attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Ability to build strong relationships with a wide variety of external and internal stakeholders
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Friendly, approachable, fast learner, energetic and a “can do” attitude
- Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques.
To apply, please complete the form below or forward your application and CV to Jacinta Maude, firstname.lastname@example.org or call her for confidential enquiries on 0407 271 263.