Location: Melbourne CBD
- Permanent Full-time
marshalls+dent+wilmoth lawyers are looking for a highly motivated Marketing Co-ordinator to work as part of our marketing team.
This new position reporting to the Communications Manager, offers an exciting and challenging role for a self-motivated individual who welcomes an opportunity to contribute to delivering strategic outcomes.
We are seeking an individual:
- Who can manage their time productively
- Who presents professionally and with personality
- Who can work autonomously and as part of a team
- Liaise with all legal division
The role and key responsibilities:
- Contribute to the creation of digital marketing campaigns
- Maintain our social media presence across all digital channels
- Organise firm marketing collateral when required
- Support the marketing team with a range of day to day marketing tasks
- Completed an undergraduate course for Marketing, Communications or similar field
- Previous experience in marketing is required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A desire to work in a fast paced, positive and collaborative environment
- Able to show initiative and proactively seek information
- Excellent attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Ability to build strong relationships with a wide variety of external and internal stakeholders
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Friendly, approachable, fast learner, energetic and a “can do” attitude
- Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques.
Please forward your application and CV to Jacinta Maude, email@example.com or call her for confidential enquiries on (03) 9670 4006.