09 Aug Personal Assistant – Wills + Estate Litigation
marshalls+dent+wilmoth lawyers is looking for a talented Personal Assistant to be part of a Wills + Estates team.
As a valued member of the team you will be providing legal administrative and secretarial support including:
- Preparing legal correspondence and general documents demonstrating good attention to detail;
- Organising and maintaining legal and general file records such as hard copy and email correspondence, discovery documents and briefs to barristers; and
- Planning and organising court diaries.
Previous Wills + Estates experience is valued.
We are seeking an individual:
- With good attention to detail who can manage their time productively.
- Who can adapt quickly to shifting priorities with an ability to deliver outcomes under pressure.
- Who presents professionally and develops good rapport with others.
- Who enjoys working as part of a team.
Please forward your application and CV to Jacinta Maude, email@example.com or call her for confidential enquiries on (03) 9604 4006.