Location: Melbourne CBD
Flexible Part-time Hours
- Flexible Working hours 3 days per week
- Established and respected CBD law firm
- Friendly, supportive, professional culture
Marshalls + Dent + Wilmoth Lawyers are seeking a motivated Conveyancing Clerk to join its growing property team.
We are seeking someone with recent conveyancing experience who is self-motivated, organised with an excellent eye for detail, people focused and computer literate in PEXA and MS Office.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Assist with all types of conveyancing transactions
- Manage property settlements
- Prepare settlement & assignment documents, option lease variations and other lease documents
- Liaise with the clients, tenants, lawyers and other related parties
- Prepare contracts of sale and acquisitions
- Perform online searches
- Manage new file openings and setup
- Various administration duties
The suitable candidate will have:
- Experience in PEXA on-line conveyancing
- An excellent eye for details, planning and organisational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A positive and enthusiastic approach to their work
- A proactive approach
- The capacity to develop/maintain positive relationships with clients and staff
If this sounds like the role you’ve been looking for, please complete form below or email your CV and cover letter to Jacinta Maude, HR Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Jacinta for a confidential conversation on 0407 271 263.