17 Jul Chevi LevinBSc (Hons) / LL.B. (Hons) – Senior Associate
Chevi started her legal career in a top-tier London firm. Since joining the firm, she has advised numerous clients including large lending institutions and private landholders and hotel operators. Chevi has extensive experience in a range of corporate and commercial matters, including:
- the acquisition and disposal of companies and businesses.
- corporate structuring, joint ventures and partnership agreements.
- supply and distribution agreements, services agreements, and general terms and conditions.
- advising in relation to corporate law and governance, trustees and beneficiaries, and shareholder and unitholder rights.
- negotiating and drafting agreements for intellectual property protection and development.
- advising on consumer law issues.
- drafting and advising in relation to complex Wills and testamentary trusts.
- advising in relation to retirement village contracts and aged care resident agreements.