Hayley advises clients in a number of different areas of law but primarily Wills, Estates and Trust law. Her experience includes:
- Drafting complex Wills and advising on estate planning
- Preparing enduring/general powers of attorney and appointment of medical treatment decision maker documents
- Preparing company powers of attorney
- Succession planning and preparing/amending trust deeds
- Applications for Probate and Letters of Administration
- Administering deceased estates
- Will disputes and estate litigation cases, including Part IV claims
- Breach of fiduciary duty cases
Hayley joined the firm in November 2017 after working as a teacher and then a senior political staffer for a number of years. She has extensive experience in policy development and research.
After undertaking a law clerkship with the firm Hayley was admitted to legal practice in May 2018.
Bachelor of Laws (Honours)
Bachelor of Music
Graduate Diploma of Education
Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
Hayley is a member of the Law Institute of Victoria and the Mornington Peninsula Lawyers’ Association.