Alexandra Shaw LL.B. (Hons)
Alex has worked with clients in a broad range of industries, including large international food manufacturers and retailers, media and advertising, and technology.
- Working closely with an international food manufacturer in respect of complex supply agreements, food labelling, product recalls, competition and consumer law advice, and review of advertising and marketing collateral
- National liquor licence advice for wholesale, online, and retail sale
- Providing advice on goods labelling, with a risk-based, commercial approach, including FSANZ Code and TGA compliance, country of origin and import/export requirements, and general consumer law requirements to manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, and retailers
- Advising charities and businesses in regards to fundraising compliance, trade promotions, advertising compliance, and influencer and ambassador arrangements
- Negotiating complex agreements with government bodies regarding the supply of apparel, equipment, and weapons
- Assisting established businesses and start-ups with intellectual property protection (both national and overseas), including trade mark registration, licensing, infringement, and enforcement
Alex is a commercial lawyer with a focus on intellectual property, food & beverage compliance, consumer law, and marketing & advertising law.
Bachelor of Law (Honours)
Bachelor of Arts (Honours)
Member of the Law Institute of Victoria.