We know the value of helping you develop your career into an impressive bank of knowledge and experience. Put simply, professional development is part of life at MDW.
We’re proud of our many practice areas, ranging from personal legal issues to commercial advice, with premium niches in hotels and tourism, education, entertainment law and sports law. Our skills allow us to provide excellent services to our clients, as well as brilliant opportunities for you.
Professional development isn’t only about your area of work. It can also be about:
- Further study
- Seminars, workshops and conferences
- Specialist accreditations
- Client secondments
- Company board memberships
- Pro bono work
- Supporting charitable causes
Maintaining a happy, healthy culture is important to us. It’s also good business because we know that an investment in workplace culture yields abundant returns.
When you join MDW, you can expect:
- Team-focused, inclusive, supportive colleagues
- Constructive, honest and respectful feedback
- Fairness and open-mindedness
- Excellent opportunities and challenging projects
- First-rate career guidance
When you’re working with us, we’ll help you build your career.