Anthony’s areas of experience and expertise include:
- Complex commercial litigation
- Injunctions and Anton Pillar Orders
- Merits review applications and stay applications in the AAT on behalf of Registered Training Organisations (“RTOs”)
- Judicial reviews in the Federal Court of Australia on behalf of RTOs
- Building and construction disputes (commercial + domestic)
- Insolvency (corporate + personal)
- Advising liquidators, administrators, receivers (including preparation of complex Deeds of Company Arrangement)
- Shareholder oppression actions
- Landlord and tenant disputes (commercial + retail)
- Property development shareholder disputes
- Removal of caveats
- Recoveries/finance and enforcement of securities on real and personal property
- Deceased estates and trusts disputes
- Australian Consumer Law (ACL) trade practices disputes
- Contractual breaches
- Negotiable instruments
- Insurance litigation (professional indemnity)
- Executive employment contract disputes [unfair dismissal, unlawful termination and general protections (unlawful actions) claims]
In addition, Anthony has also acted for a large number of commercial clients in respect of:
- Joint venture agreements
- Shareholders agreements
- Establishment of trusts – corporate structure advices
- Leasing agreements (commercial + retail) (including extensive and detailed negotiations)
- Acquisition and sale of commercial land
- Acquisition and sale of SME businesses
Anthony adopts a lateral and commercial approach to his matters. In litigious matters, Anthony’s strategic approach regularly enables complex matters to be commercially resolved, thereby minimising the often-substantial costs associated with litigation before the Courts/Tribunals.
He has extensive experience across a broad range of commercial litigation and RTO law matters and has appeared and acted for clients in all Victorian Courts and Tribunals, Federal Court of Australia, Administrative Appeals Tribunal and the Fair Work Commission.
Anthony has been recognised as leader in his field acting for numerous RTOs in a wide variety of matters.
Anthony is fluent in spoken and written Italian.
Bachelor of Laws
Bachelor of Arts
Graduate Diploma in Education