Director of Investments
Jeremy Goldman is Director of Investments & Co-chair of MDW Ventures. Jeremy is one of Australia’s rising legal stars and champions of Australia’s flourishing start up community, with a particular focus on venture capital and fund raising advice (both crowd sourced equity funding and private capital). Jeremy has gained considerable experience advising companies throughout various stages of their life cycle, having commenced his legal career at one of Australia’s largest firms.
Jeremy’s work with early-stage and later stage founders includes assisting with the establishment, commercialisation and growth of new ventures. In doing so, Jeremy has developed a robust corporate and commercial legal practice.
Jeremy will be responsible for advising MDW’s growing client base of emerging businesses in areas including:
- Capital raising activities
- Legal and corporate strategy
- Commercial law
- Employee share schemes
He will also oversee the continued growth of MDW’s popular automated legal technology solution, MDW Express.
- Advised on a number of funding rounds (including series B, series A and seed)
- Advising on several successful equity crowdfunding campaigns
- Provided legal and strategic guidance to companies on the growth path
- Significant experience drafting, negotiating and settling complex commercial documents, including shareholder agreements, employee share plans and company rollover documents
Bachelor of Laws (Honours) 2009 – 2014
Bachelor of Commerce (Finance) 2009 – 2014