Lee provides a wealth of experience in advising his clients on a broad range of legal, corporate/commercial and regulatory matters.
Lee’s areas of skills include:
- Corporate and commercial advisory
- Franchising and franchising disputes
- Property law
- Competition and consumer law (formerly Trade Practices Act)
- Leasing and leasing disputes
- Business law
- Sale and purchase of business
- Owners Corporation governance/dispute resolution
Lee has worked for more than seven years with the ACCC’s Melbourne office and for several years with Tattersall’s Ltd, managing its franchising system for more than 900 franchisees. Lee has significant industry experience with FMCG, franchising, retail petroleum, lotteries/gaming and elite football (FFA and FIFA issues).
Bachelor of Engineering
Bachelor of Laws
Master of Laws
Lee is a member of the Franchise Council of Australia and the Commercial Law Section of the Law Institute of Victoria.