21 Aug Andrew PowerLL.B (Hons), B.Bus (B&F) - Principal
Andrew recently joined the firm in October 2019 as a principal for our Property & Commercial team. Andrew has extensive experience in advising his clients on a broad range of property transactions, including the following:
- Complex negotiations for sales and acquisitions of farms, commercial & industrial sites and residential (including resi development) properties;
- Compulsory acquisition matters (acting for landowners), in particular, rural properties;
- ‘Off-the-plan’ developments;
- Acting for private lenders and borrowers (including security and private debt financing arrangements);
- SRO stamp duty exemption applications; and
- Commercial, retail, industrial and rural leasing.
Andrew’s clients appreciate his honest and commercial approach to their transactions, which enables him to facilitate and complete those transactions in a timely and effective manner.
Andrew graduated with a Bachelor of Laws (with Honours) and Bachelor of Business (Banking & Finance).
Andrew is a member of the LIV & Property Council of Australia.