Andrew has extensive experience in advising his clients on a broad range of property transactions, including the following:
- Complex negotiations for sales and acquisitions of farms, commercial sites, industrial sites and residential properties
- Compulsory acquisition matters (acting for landowners), in particular, rural properties
- ‘Off-the-plan’ developments
- Acting for private lenders and borrowers (including security and private debt financing arrangements)
- SRO stamp duty exemption applications
- Commercial, retail, industrial and rural leasing
Andrew’s clients appreciate his honest and commercial approach to their transactions, which enables him to facilitate and complete those transactions in a timely and effective manner.
Bachelor of Laws (Honours)
Bachelor of Business and Finance
Andrew is a member of the Law Institute of Victoria and Property Council of Australia.