Andrew has extensive experience in advising his clients on a broad range of property transactions and property law matters, including the following:
- Compulsory acquisition matters (acting for landowners), more recently involving dozens of matters in connection with the Suburban Rail Loop Authority and the North East Link. Andrew is advising multiple owners in connection with the Western Victoria Transmission Network Project.
- Complex negotiations for sales and acquisitions of commercial & industrial properties, and residential properties and rural properties;
- ‘Off-the-plan’ developments
- SRO stamp duty exemption applications;
- Adverse possession matters, option for easement negotiations and other similar property law matters.
Andrew’s clients appreciate his strategic approach to their transactions, which enables him to facilitate and complete those transactions in a timely and effective manner.
Bachelor of Laws (Honours)
Bachelor of Business and Finance
Andrew is a member of the Law Institute of Victoria and Property Council of Australia.