Dating back to when Peter Brock ruled the track, marshalls+dent+wilmoth have over 30 years’ experience advising sporting organisation and sports people in relation to:
- Drafting and preparing commercial and employment contracts for motor racing drivers, motor racing teams and racetracks
- Managing and negotiating multi-million dollar contracts for international rugby league players
- Negotiating a registered enterprise agreement between the NRL and the professional match officials (Referees)
- Providing advice in relation to breaches of contracts
- Disputes in relation to restraint of trade, primarily due to motor racing drivers leaving clubs
- Disputes in relation to breach of sponsorship agreements
- Litigation in respect of motor racing and horse racing issues
- Providing insurance advice to motor racing teams and clubs
- Advising Peter Brock with his ‘on and off the race track’ legal requirements
Our team doesn’t sit on the fence
“Sensational race driver” and marshalls+dent+wilmoth lawyers, Nick McBride, has been recruited by Porsche Centre Melbourne for its forthcoming season of the 2019 Porsche Wilson Security Carrera cup Australia series. Read more about this appointment here.
Principal, John McBride, is a committee member of the Benalla Auto Club.
Principal, Nicolina Lademann, is a Director of the Northern Football and Netball League, an avid race goer at our sponsored race track: Mornington, Benalla and Winton, and is a Member of the Firearms Appeals Tribunal.